Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Missing FIFA semi-finals to blog about Paper #2 topic....

Uno papel bajo...dos mas ir...

El primero papel fue no mas dificil. Actulidad, me gusta mirar gente en general. Tengo muchos documentos en mi computadora de anyos pasados. No quiero que se echo menos copa mundial por esto...pero comprendo. Ya tengo mucho hambre... necesito comer. Jaja, y ya estoy rambling...

Hokay,

For paper number two: I'm thinking about focusing on EMU's campus going GREEN. I'm not sure where a controversy lies within said topic... but. Another thought of mine was healthy food on campus. Is the food offered for students healthy? Especially to those who live on campus with meal plans and eat it everyday.

I think that I will probably go with the second topic, even though I prefer the first :L.
Let me brainstorm.

If I were to go with the GREEN idea, what questions could be asked? Does Eastern provide adequate options, utilities, etc for students who live a GREEN life? Such as; recycling bins, recycling pick up, energy efficient options, alternative energy? Programs available for students interested in a GREEN life? Okay.. this isn't too bad.

As for the on campus feeding. Potential questions raised, does EMU offer a legit variety of healthy food? Vegan or vegetarian options...?
Oh... that gives me an idea. I could focus on Vegetarianism on campus.
Hmm.


I'm so indecisive, such a downfall jaja.
Antes de esto clase termineeeee, decidara que quiero escribir sobre. si!!

Vegetarianism living on campus or GREEN. hmmm.
No se que quiero ! ><
Pues... yo se for sure que quiero espanya ganar copa mundial ;).
?porque Torres no esta jugando?! donde es torres.....??

I'm going with...
vegetarianism on college campuses.
woo! glad that is settled!

ah back to the game.
espanya tiene que ganar! y entonces en el final con nederlands, espanya toma todo! o los nederlands porque ellos jugaba muy bueno todo esto meso.

tiempo de medio!
(half time 0-0)
y ya venga a mi dormitorio (class is over) ,
until next time!

paka,
amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment